We offer complimentary "Get Acquainted" Interviews for first time clients because we want you to feel comfortable with our process and our professional pet sitters.
This is a no-cost no-obligation visit where you meet the same pet sitter who will be watching your pets/home; it's a two-way interview to ensure the right chemistry exists between you, your pets, and the pet sitter. Bottom line: you decide if the sitter and service is right for you.
Our goal is to put your mind at ease when you are away, go over all you specific instructions, and to make your return convenient, easy, and hassle-free.
Upon receiving your phone call, email, or internet request, we will:
- Answer all of your questions.
- Help you decide how often you want your sitter to visit you pet(s) and home.
- Discuss what services you want performed.
- If you are still interested, we will send a quote for services requested.
- Ask you to complete our Pet and Home Profile Forms.
Prior to our sitters coming to your home, we ask that you to fill out all the necessary forms and paperwork because during the face-to-face interview, we go over all your specific pet and home instructions.
The type of information we collect and discuss includes:
- Detailed notes regarding your pet's habits, food, favorite toys, and exercise routine.
- Background on veterinarian, vaccination records, and medical history.
- A list of the locations for pet food, collars, leashes, treats, toys, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Emergency contact information, medical instructions/permission forms, and how to contact you if necessary.
- Essentially, we collect details, computerize your information on work orders, and review anything we will need for the care of your pets and property. See a Sample Pet Sitter Work Order.
Once we received your completed pet and home profile answer, we will arrange a FREE interview to perform a brief "in-home" evaluation of your pet and property.
What happens during the interview?
- We will review all the details and instructions you provided us.
- You will observe the pet sitters interaction with your pets and your home to make sure you are completely comfortable.
- The pet sitter will answer any outstanding questions.
- If all goes, we will collect two-copies of keys and confirm that the keys work.
- Upon final approval and acceptance, an invoice will be sent which must be paid prior to fist day of pet visits.