- Visiting pets while their parents work or travel.
- Feeding, petting, playing with and walking the customer's pet(s).
- Bringing in the customer's mail and newspapers.
- Taking out the customer's garbage.
- Cleaning up after the customer's pet(s).
- Staying overnight at a client's home.
- Short-term boarding of a pet in your home.
- Answering the telephone, taking messages, scheduling appointments.
- Filling out forms, contracts and checklists.
- Be crazy about pets and have experience caring for animals.
- Be punctual, trustworthy, organized, and have the ability to follow detailed client instructions.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have your own insured, reliable vehicle.
- Have your own cell phone.
- Have your own e-mail account (and home access to a computer).
- Have excellent references and pass a formal background check.
- Be available on weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
In general we look for people that can satisfy one or both of the following types of availability: 1)
Midday (10 am to 4pm) Monday through Friday, or 2) AM (7-9am) AND PM (6-9pm), every day of the week.
Note: You will decide which pet assignments fit your schedule and work as an independent contractor to follow our proven guidelines and procedures for Pet and Home Sitting Services.
If you are interested in this position, please do not call.
We constantly review submissions and we will call if your application matches the criteria we are seeking. At that time we will review exact pay rates and responsibilities.
If you do not hear from us right away, please be patient because we may not be hiring in your particular area at the moment. Thank you!